The WikiLeaks Collateral Murder website is now http://collateralmurder.org and is being protected by CloudFlare. The TrapWire surveillance technology revealed in the Global Intelligence Files continues to make headlines.
WikiLeaks has been financially blockaded without process for 617 days.
Julian Assange has been detained without charge for 614 days (54 days at the Ecuadorian Embassy).
Bradley Manning has been imprisoned without trial for 811 days.
A secret grand jury has been active in the US without transparency for 697 days.
Julian Assange News
- 2ser interviewed UMR's John Utting about the recent poll he conducted which showed that most Australian citizens support Julian Assange.
- The US added Hezbollah to the Syria sanctions list. Julian Assange interviewed Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah earlier this year.
- WikiLeaks commented the following in regards to the Swedish Prosecution's website:
'Sweden's spin machine: Only the Assange 'case' is detailed. Not a single other case on prosecution website in English.'
Bradley Manning News
- The latest motion from Bradley Manning's defence contains transcript of a conversation between Bradley and his guards at Quantico. In the conversation, Bradley questions why he is kept on prevention of injury/suicide watch status, despite recommendations by his psychiatrist that he be removed from the status.
- Bradley Manning's next motion hearings coincide with the US Republican National Convention. Firedoglake is asking for donations to help run Facebook and Google ads recruiting supporters to urge media coverage of his case.
- Truthdig has named Bradley Manning as their "Truthdigger of the Week" for the struggles he faces due to his alleged disclosure of classified information.